Paranoid Android [Youtube Artists Mix]



Ayer en la Comunidad Radiohead México subieron este video y yo rápida y hábilmente lo descargué para transformarlo a MP3 y la verdad es buenísimo. Disfrútenlo, más abajo la rola.






Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head. Uh, what's thaaaaaaaaaat? (I may be paranoid, but not an android) Uh, what's thaaaaaaaaaaaaat? (I may be paranoid, but not an android).

When I am king, you will be first against the wall. With your opinion which is of no consequence at all. Uh What's thaaaaaaaat? Uh, what's thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Ambition makes you look pretty ugly
Kicking and sq u e  a  ling gucci little piggy
You don't remember!!
You don't remember!!!
Why don't you remember my name?
Off with his head, man¡¡¡¡
Off with his head, man!!!!
Why don't you remember my name?
I guess he doeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

Raiiiiiiiiiiiiin dowwwwwn, raiiiiiiiiiiin dowwwwwwn
comeonraindown onmeeeeee
Froma great height
Fromaaa greaaaat heightttt heiiiiiiiiight
Raiiiiiiiiiiiiin dowwwwwn, raaaindownnnnn
Commmme onrrrrrrain downnnnn onmeeeeeeeeee
Froma greaaat height
Froma greaaaaat heiiiiiight, heiiiiiggght.
Raindown raindown
Comeonrain downonme

TThat's it, sir
You're leaving
The crackle of pigskin
The dust and the screaming
The yuppies networking
The panic, the vomit
The panic, the vomit
God loves his children, God loves his children, yeah!


Paranoid Android
Radiohead
OK Computer, 1997







Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?dlpg00ai6jp5w8o

Comentarios

Entradas populares