¡Vivan los muertos!




Beautiful Stranger – Madonna
Best I Ever Had – Vertical Horizon
Desperation Eyes – Patrick Park
I am the Wind – Cynthia Harrel
You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
Bad Day – Daniel Powter
I Knew I Loved You – Savage Garden
It Ain’t Me Babe – Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon
Just Another Day – Jonathan Wilkes
New World – Björk
The One I Love – David Gray
Hero - Regina Spektor
Only Time – Enya
Seaglopur  - Sigur Rós
Sunshine – Keane
What Can I Say? – Brandi Carlile
Explain it to me – Lis Phair
Something Pretty – Patrick Park
Goodbye My Lover – James Blunt
Run – Snow Patrol
Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) – Arcade Fire
He Was a Friend of Mine – Willie Nelson / Nemesis Rising
Come What May – Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman
The Wings – Gustavo Santaolalla
Mi Cafetal - Hermanas Lima [Para Papá Vicente]





Comentarios

Entradas populares